Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace
May 20 @ 8:00 am - July 22 @ 5:00 pm| Quote
This one-day course provides an overview of health and safety in the workplace. It covers:
- Employees and employers responsibilities to health, safety and welfare at work
- The consequences for non-compliance with health and safety
- Training and competence requirements in the workplace
- Communicating health and safety information
- Carrying out a risk assessment
- Hazards and risk controls
- Common causes of workplace incidents and ill-health
- Actions to take following an accident
- Arrangements that should be in place for emergency first aid
Upon completion, successful candidates will receive a recognised accreditation.
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.